Konzertfilm von 1979???

Antworten
Steffen
schon seit Damals dabei
Konzertfilm von 1979???

Beitrag von Steffen »

Ich bin über mir noch unbekannte Konzert-Clips der Nina Hagen Band gestoßen...die gab's im Rahmen der VIVA-Doku-Reihe "Jam", im speziellen der Folge 77 über Nina Hagen (ausgestrahlt am 24.12.1995).

Das muss von der 79er Tour stammen...leider gab's zu den Clips keine weiteren Infos über das Wo und Wann. Da das ganze recht professionell aussieht, stellt sich natürlich die Frage, gibt's davon mehr als nur die Clips?

Ich hab's mal auf >YouTube< hochgeladen.
Bon Voyage, Manne!
Bild
riggim
Kleiner Junge

Re: Konzertfilm von 1979???

Beitrag von riggim »

Hello, Steffen and everyone. Greetings from Russia. I decided to register here, cause I believe I found out where this concert took place. I saw this video on YouTube long time ago and was dying to know the location too. So today with a bit of a luck and mental skills I think I made it. You see that life belts on stage behind the Nina? So I googled 'concert hall life belts on stage' and found an archived page on hurbert von goisern's site. There is a description of his concert (i don't know who he is anyway) in Kassel with a line 'Life belts and a rope ladder on stage ', so I thought it wasn't his idea but a trademark of a concert hall. And when I checked your list of the gigs in another topic, there was a Kassel, Stadthalle, 1979. So I guess this stage with life belts belongs to that place and Nina was performing with her band at Kassel, Stadhalle, 1979.
Steffen
schon seit Damals dabei

Beitrag von Steffen »

Wow...someone from Russia found this forum! GREAT! :D Welcome and many thanks for your research!

I really thought that these life belts were some kind of stage decoration by the band itself. Do we know someone who was there at this concert in Kassel? I think Chris wrote something about a friend who was there, right?
Bon Voyage, Manne!
Bild
riggim
Kleiner Junge

Beitrag von riggim »

Maybe you could send an e-mail to Nina's official site or leave a post on her official MySpace page and ask her herself? There is a user on YouTube 'Wastebinn', he said he had asked Nina about other unknown recording and she answered. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JBeZUwhAqM. Maybe you could try it too.

Anyway, if by any chance you'll get the concert video you're looking for, please send me pm. I would be really glad to have that fantastic version of Pank.
Chris
macht Computer schlauer
Mein liebstes Spliff-Lied: Deja vu

Beitrag von Chris »

Yes, a friend of mine had been at this concert in Kassel in 1979. He was a little bit disappointed about the sound and the quality of the music. :)
Schreib dein Leben auf ein Stück Papier und warte bis die Zeit vergeht.
Steffen
schon seit Damals dabei

Beitrag von Steffen »

...jemand auf YouTube schrieb, dass es das Wiener Konzerthaus sein könnte. Und tatsächlich haben sie am 3. April dort gespielt.

Bild

Kann das hinkommen? Zumindest ist da so eine Art Balkon...
Bon Voyage, Manne!
Bild
Antworten